2017 OMGMA Fall Conference - Attendees
(If you are registering yourself and additional staff, be sure to register the additional staff at the same time you are registering for the conference. When completing your registration, click on "ADD Guest" and complete a registration form for each additional staff member you would like to register. Remember meals are included with additional staff registrations.)
OREGON MGMA FALL 2017 CONFERENCE
September 13 – 15, 2017
About the Conference:
The annual Fall meeting of the Oregon Medical Group Management Association is a highly anticipated event by practice administrators throughout Oregon. The meeting is of the highest educational quality, featuring nationally distinguished keynote speakers and experts in the ﬁeld for each and every session.
Eligible OMGMA conference attendees are:
Eligible Additional Staff attendees:
- An individual employed by or retired from a medical group, hospital or healthcare system, practice management firm or other independent business entity providing administrative management to one or more medical practices.
- A full time student in a college or university working toward a degree related to medical management.
- A person whose primary profession is teaching business or healthcare administration at an accredited college or university.
- Member or Non-Member registration required prior to registering staff from same office.
- Individuals eligible for membership in OMGMA may not register as additional staff but are invited to join OMGMA and take advantage of lower pricing available to our members.
Lodging ~ Riverhouse on the Deschutes
Call for your Reservation today!
The Riverhouse Resort | 3075 N. Business 97 | Bend, OR 97701
Reservations: 800-547-3928 or online
Hotel reservations are REQUIRED by August 13th, 2017 to guarantee the discounted room rates, however space may be available after the guarantee date.
The Riverhouse has graciously extended the conference rate before and after the conference if you would like to enjoy a “getaway”.
Remember to state you are part of OMGMA for the OMGMA room rate.
For a map and driving directions, go to the website www.riverhouse.com
Questions: Debbie Anderson, email@example.com | 971-373-1477.