Siskiyou Community Health Center is looking for a qualified Medical Clinic Manager to join our dynamic team at our Grants Pass Medical location. This position will work directly with 12 providers along with 30 direct reports. The Clinic Manager provides superior leadership and excellent communication to staff, while ensuring patients receive the highest quality of patient care. Ensures all areas of the department are in compliance with Siskiyou Community Health Center as well as all regulatory standards dictated by local, state and federal regulation. Relocation expenses are negotiable.
- ·Minimum of five (5) years' experience in an office environment with at least two (2) years in a supervisory capacity
- ·Experience in primary care operations.
- ·Direct patient interaction; experience serving culturally diverse patient populations.
- ·True healthcare generalist, capable of balancing the needs of patients, staff, and physicians.
- Develop systems to assist staff and physicians to work at maximum capacity, while guiding, developing, mentoring and working collaboratively.
- Must be efficient team member, especially sensitive to patient, staff and physician relations.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business or other related field of study.
- Experience in Patient Centered Primary Care (Medical) Home implementation.
- ·Requires previous project management, marketing, and operations management experience.
- This position works in a busy environment with a lot of interruptions, multiple demands, and people interactions.
- It requires dealing with frequent interruptions within the work group.
- Some travel is required.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Based in the growing Southern Oregon community of Grants Pass, Siskiyou Community Health Center is a primary care medical home designed to treat and care for the medical needs of the entire family. Operating on a sliding scale and offering services ranging from general medical care, behavioral health services and an on-site pharmacy, to dental needs and community Outreach, Siskiyou focuses on the under-served and often uninsured sector of the Rogue Valley. Siskiyou has two medical facilities, a dental facility, and three School-Based Health Centers operating from within all three schools in the Illinois Valley. Striving for excellence, Siskiyou seeks to identify and provide care for the primary health needs of our community in a professional and compassionate manner.
To learn more about Siskiyou Community Health Center, please visit our website at: www.siskiyouhealthcenter.com.